Which Planet Are You From?
by Donna Wolfe Gatti
Twenty-one years ago, I received the following message from Angel Dalia: “I come to you from Zebulun, which is your original planet. Zebulun is also one of the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Each tribe was named for their planet of origin.”
I researched the Twelve Tribes, hoping to learn about the twelve planets, but my efforts were unsuccessful. Even though many scholars have written books and articles about the tribes, I couldn’t find anything that corresponded to Dalia’s message. Then she gave me another clue:
“You are learning and gathering knowledge from many sources and all manner of works. You also have the capability to gain knowledge from your guardians.”
Instead of confining my search to material already in print, Dalia wanted me to contact my spiritual guardians and ask for enlightenment. So I did, and a host of angels responded.
Archangel Uriel spoke to me as if I were an adult who still believed in fairy tales. “Do not be so innocent as to think that mankind derived from two people. The story of Adam and Eve is a parable.”
In order to populate Earth, souls from twelve ethereal planets volunteered to come here and procreate. The selection committee chose volunteers based on individual talents, and emotional and psychological characteristics. Our souls won the right to inhabit Mother Earth.
Every human being is from one of these planets: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, Dan, Naphtali, Gad and Asher.
Which planet are you from? To find out, come to a free 30-minute lecture at the Festival of Light in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, on Sunday, November 10, 2013, at 3:15 PM.
Win a Copy of Angels and Alchemy
Head over to Goodreads.com pronto! I’m giving away 25 autographed copies of my book, Angels and Alchemy.
The contest ends on October 15.
We Want Your Stories
Angel Academy plans to publish an anthology of angel stories in May 2014. If you have a story to contribute, please contact donna at angelacademy dot com.
Leaning Into Loss–A Weekend Retreat Experience
Priest Field Pastoral Center
Kearneysville, West Virginia
November 1-3, 2013
Loss calls to mind death, divorce, and other major life changes.
But, we experience loss every day …
- Discarding a favorite piece of clothing that is worn-out …
- Each sunset marking the end of another day …
- The seemingly unstoppable physical changes that accompany aging …
- Job and residence changes for family, friends and self.
We often brush aside these ‘little losses’ robbing ourselves of the opportunity to practice for inevitable large grief events.
Leaning Into Loss offers a gentle look at your relationship with loss. In group sessions, exercises, and individual time, you’ll learn about:
- Research efforts and findings in the new science of loss and bereavement;
- Tools to access your own healing and forgiveness;
- Ways to support others in their grief and loss processes; and
- Resources and creative ideas for integration and transformation in your personal life and in the lives of those you love.
You will also experience generous time for connection, reflection, and the exploration of the trails and natural treasures of 40 magnificent acres of historic West Virginia.
This all-inclusive retreat includes:
- Two nights double-occupancy lodging. Each room has two double-size beds, a private bath, and a balcony or patio overlooking Opequon Creek with gorgeous pastoral views. Single accommodations are available for an additional charge.
- Six meals––dinner on Friday and Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday; and
- Healthy snacks, coffee, tea and water throughout the weekend.
We begin at 6:30 pm on Friday evening and will finish by 1:30 pm on Sunday afternoon.
Book early! Space is limited to ensure an intimate gathering. Register by October 19, 2013 and receive $35 off the $349 per person (double); $449 (single) fee.
Your retreat leaders are Rev. Linda M Zupan (Rev Z) and Candi Byrne. Rev Z, an ordained Unity minister, has facilitated hundreds of grief and loss sessions in a variety of individual and group settings. Candi Byrne is a transformational life coach and creator of the program, “Change Your Story, Transform Your Life––Seven Keys to Discovering and Embodying Your Ideal Self.” Candi is also the technical assistance contact for Angel Academy.
For more information and to reserve your spot, visit www.LeaningIntoLoss.com, or contact Rev Z at 816-974-REVZ or RevZ at LeaningintoLoss dot com.